I won an eBay auction recently for a Nebraska football jersey. I wanted to get one to wear to the Gator Bowl game in Jacksonville, FL on New Years Day.
So I thought I was getting jersey #30, which would have been running back Mike Rozier's or Ahman Green's #. However, when it arrived I opened the package and was startled to find it was #51. I think that was Bo Ruud's # so that is cool too.
Well I think you should be proud to wear that...Bo Ruud is my nephew and he is a great young man and talented player, just like his brother Barrett. I just love the number 51.... Kay
2 comments:
Well I think you should be proud to wear that...Bo Ruud is my nephew and he is a great young man and talented player, just like his brother Barrett. I just love the number 51....
Kay
I will be VERY proud to wear it! Thank you for posting!
Post a Comment