I also finished putting one of my XM/Sirius satellite receivers in the car. The radio in this car is of course rather old and somewhat antiquated, being a 1991 model car. So I am using a cassette tape player adapter to pipe the satellite receiver signal through the car's sound system. It sounds gd good too, I have to say!
Sunday, December 14, 2008
Further sprucing of the Alfa Romeo 164L
Today I spent a couple hours in the garage/driveway fiddling further with the Alfa Romeo 164L. Friday I received the remaining fuel injectors I had sent off a while ago to be reconditioned. So I spent a little while again disassembling the chromed intake runners and fuel rail and replaced the remaining old injectors in the car with the newly reconditioned ones. Now ALL 6 of the injectors are reconditioned, fully flow tested ones. The car starts, idles and runs beautifully :)
I also finished putting one of my XM/Sirius satellite receivers in the car. The radio in this car is of course rather old and somewhat antiquated, being a 1991 model car. So I am using a cassette tape player adapter to pipe the satellite receiver signal through the car's sound system. It sounds gd good too, I have to say!



I also finished putting one of my XM/Sirius satellite receivers in the car. The radio in this car is of course rather old and somewhat antiquated, being a 1991 model car. So I am using a cassette tape player adapter to pipe the satellite receiver signal through the car's sound system. It sounds gd good too, I have to say!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment