Thursday, December 25, 2008

Preparations underway.....

I have started the process of stocking my refrigerator with the precious elixir sent directly from the sweet Lord in heaven above to this place we call Earth. Yes, you guessed it, I speak of beer. More specifically, ale. My friends Paul and Mike arrive next week to see the Cornhuskers in the Gator Bowl. Paul has an affinity for beer, especially in the form of the India Pale Ale.

And so it is done. The cooler now holds this liquid gold...

4 comments:

Stal said...

That might be enough for Paul...what about you and I?

Kid Guzzi said...

We'll get the crowbar out and pry open his wallet so he can buy a bit more!

Anonymous said...

Ok now I'm jealous :-)

May you all have fun and be safe and have one or two for me :-)

Anonymous said...

Does Stallion actually drink? I can't ever remember him drinking more than one or two, and then passing out...

G