Saturday, December 6, 2008

Vintage video games and pinball

Since I was a wee lad I have been a big fan of video games and pinball. The only game system I have, which I break out on the very occasional basis, is the ATARI 7800, the game system of champions.



Those with a similar interest should keep tabs on the blog of my pal Mike "Stal" Caniglia, video game and pinball collector and repairer extraordinaire!

Click here to see Stal's blog!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

SL: Hilarious... I love it :-) I should have saved my Atari... a classic :-) plus I can't believe how much the Wii games cost... youch!

Stal said...

Your family had every game console ever created...

Colecovision, Mattel Intellevision, Atari Jaguar, to name a few. You should post those that you remember!

Kid Guzzi said...

Ok...Fairchild Channel F, Atari 2600, Odyssey 2, Intellivision, Sega Genesis, TurboGrafx, Sega Saturn, TurboExpress, Atari Lynx, Atari Jaguar, TurboDuo, Colecovision, Bally Arcade/Astrovision, Vectrex, Atari 7800. These are the ones I know about. Prolly others as well....ah, those were the days :)

Anonymous said...

I could not let this pass by and not agree with Mike- Thomas Galardi- father of 7- ran out and bought you guys every stinking video game the minute the new ones hit the market and you all glued yoursleves to those games- disregarding - my calls " Supper is ready"- " Did you do your homework ? "_- "Feed the dog? "- "Put away your washed clothes "... the "catcalls" go on and on and I for one disliked those games since they far surpassed my motherly callings. Now, I see Luke and his kids playing the Wii - Little Ceci at age 5 is a the " Player Extradinaire. Accolades to Mike C. and his good memory of the days past!! ecg

Stal said...

Ha ha!! Mrs. G remembers those days all too well!