Andrew (Ducati Monster), Marco (Moto Guzzi Griso), Rob (Kawasaki Vulcan), Rob (Suzuki Bandit) and I (Mighty Guzzi Breva) had a good ride, though it started off fairly cold in the mid 40's. Eventually it warmed up to around 60 or so. We stopped at the Ducati dealer in Ormond Beach, as well as J&P Cycles and the Harley Davidson dealer there. After that we stopped at the Moto Guzzi/Aprilia/Vespa dealer down the road. I test rode a really neat bike with an automatic transmission called an Aprilia Mana. Very nice!
On the way back, Marco got stopped by the fuzz for going 70 in a 50 zone. However, Marco is an attorney and he works with the police so he carries a badge in his wallet. I don't know if that made the difference, but all he got was a cheerful warning and a Merry Christmas from the officer :)
By the way, the big oil slick in one of the pics below was not from our bikes. I think maybe there was a Harley parked there before we arrived :) Heh, just kidding!
No comments:
Post a Comment