Lots of people might think you perform such an activity using old fashioned thread and a hard to control needle. "NO WAY!" says Button Boy. I prefer the high tech method of trouser repair.
Enter the BUTTONEER!!! Handcrafted from space age plastics and surgical steel, this miracle of modern engineering makes quick work of the tiresome job of trouser repair.
Load one of the sturdy and resilient fastener clips into the rugged BUTTONEER feed mechanism. Slip your button onto the two RAZOR SHARP Buttoneer fabric piercing protuberances and push them through the fabric in the desired location. Note how easily these razor sharp protuberances glide through the fabric. Are you thinking hot knife carving through butter? I sure am!
Take a gander at the pics below and marvel at the beauty of the BUTTONEER! Button Boy gives the BUTTONEER a Big Thumbs Up!
9 comments:
SL :-) LOL! Button Boy... :-) Sounds like a super hero name... Button Boy Comes to the Rescue...
Too funny.... Love it :-)
Where did you get that thing?
G
Well "G", I searched far and wide but eventually found the Buttoneer at a mall about 2 miles away in a store known as "As Seen on TV". I would highly recommend said store to anyone looking for a treasure trove of delights.
First I thought you were playing with children inappropriately, then I realized you were just getting in touch with your feminine side. Can't decide if I should give you a Chia pet or a Ronco Pocket Fisherman for Christmas!
Pocket Fisherman, por favor :)
Good to see you are spending your xmas bonus wisely :)
meemster, I vote for the Ronco Pocket Fisherman... but wait, Chris already has one!
Order now, while the 'buy one, get one free' offer lasts:
http://www.ronco.com/PocketFisherman/
But wait! I'll bet you used your Vege-Matic when you made the Thanksgiving dinner you showed us.
Post a Comment