I headed outdoors this a.m. for the first of what will likely be a few rounds of shoveling snow as the blizzard continues.
I was greeted by deep snow, I estimate 8 inches but 2 foot drifts in places. LOADS of fun. Here are a few before and after pics of me and my trusty shovel :-)
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
get a snowblower.. marcia got me a grneric menards brand for 249 five years ago, and it runs to this day. i had snow over 18 inches deep over most of the driveway, and it only took two hours..plus the city left a 4 foot mountain at the edge of my driveway, which it slowly ate away.
1 comment:
get a snowblower.. marcia got me a grneric menards brand for 249 five years ago, and it runs to this day. i had snow over 18 inches deep over most of the driveway, and it only took two hours..plus the city left a 4 foot mountain at the edge of my driveway, which it slowly ate away.
greg
Post a Comment