It's a nice day in Omaha today. temps are in the mid 30's and snow is melting all around me.
At lunch I ran an errand and then went to a new place called Smashburger. Yeah I know it's not good for me but have been wanting to try it. Anyway, great hamburger! If you like hamburgers, you'll like Smashburger!
3 comments:
CPJ
said...
They call "smash"buger because they smash the burger while it is on the grill in a feeble attempt to exude some the massive grease content.
We have a new place here in Topeka called "Cheesy Che-burger" I guess you put your own toppings on- everything from soup to nuts. I hear they are doing gangbuster business. It is right near Great Clips where I get my locks shorn so when I am up and at 'em- I may try one!
3 comments:
They call "smash"buger because they smash the burger while it is on the grill in a feeble attempt to exude some the massive grease content.
Well if that's the intent it doesn't work too well! Very good but still quite greasy!
We have a new place here in Topeka called "Cheesy Che-burger" I guess you put your own toppings on- everything from soup to nuts. I hear they are doing gangbuster business. It is right near Great Clips where I get my locks shorn so when I am up and at 'em- I may try one!
Post a Comment