Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Back to the plains.....


I plan to saddle up the Moto Guzzi Breva 1100 in September and ride back to the Omaha area to visit some friends and family. This will be the first long trip for the Breva as the longest she's seen previously was an ~900 mile round trip to Key West and back.

I am looking at ~1500 miles each way.....throw in a few miles while I am riding around up there and I think it'll be a 3500 mile round trip.

I intend to take a different route this time, more through Alabama so i can avoid Atlanta. I also want to ride through Tupolo, Mississippi, birthplace of one Elvis Aaron Presley. More to come on this trip as it develops.......

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What is this junk ... post some good photos of bar maids serving lushy god fallen brew!!!

Kid Guzzi said...

Your wish is my command "derangedmotorist". Read the subsequent post.