Sunday, August 19, 2007

Time to nip out for a ride






So, I am learning some new phrases from Andrew and his wife Jane...they are from Great Britain. I talked to Andrew this morning and he was out in the garage working on his new (to him) 1973 Norton. We decided it would be a good idea to "nip" out for a ride to meet the Ducati people at Cycle Gear. I said jolly right....but was corrected...that should have been "jolly good". Oh well, I tried! Can't a mate get some credit for trying?! :=) Anyway, here are a few pics from our ride, including some Ducatis, an Aprilia and of course the Norton and the Guzzi. Jane was on her Yamaha scooter with daughter Alex on back. Andrew was on the mighty Commando and of course I was on the Guzzi.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keen bike, that Commando.

Remind me to beat you senseless (should I one day decide to reveal my secret identity) for your pathetic attempt at Brit speak! Even Enraged Motorist knows better than to say "jolly right". (_*_)