Today I took a trip to the Merritt Island Wildlife Preserve and the Canaveral National Seashore near Cape Canaveral. This is within about 45 minutes or so of where I live in Deland. Here are some pictures from my outing. I found a big stretch of beach which was all my own.....nearly nobody in sight. Very nice! You can see what I think is the Space Shuttle launch tower in the background of one of the pics.
I walked as far as I could on the beach until NASA put the kibosh on my progress :=( I did not have enough time to check out much of the Wildlife Reserve but I did see some large turtles and a variety of birds. There are also manatees and other creatures at the preserve.
All in all a fun day!
4 comments:
Awesome Pic's.... A place I'd like to be right about know..
Can you snap your fingers three times and make that happen for me? :-)
Enjoy Your Day...
VERY NICE Chris! Makes me want to hop on a "red eye" and plunge right into that cooling water. Wouldn't that be a fun place to go with Paul and Mike? Heat here is still in the 100 digit category. Be Happy- Enjoy life. LOL
Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!
Wow :) Thank you for the comment and thank u for reading :-)
Post a Comment