


Today's topic will be servicing the Moto Guzzi Breva 1100. In Preparation for my trip next Saturday, I will be spending this morning performing various bits of servicing on the bike, including adjusting the intake/exhaust valves clearances, changing the oil and oil filter, changing the air filter and just generally checking bolts for tightness........
I am done! Here are some pics! Click on the pics to make them larger and read some commentary. I have also included two crappy videos.
Here you will also find a couple pictures of the Honda Mini Trail. I believe the blue one is a 70cc and the red one is a 50cc, but I am sure EM will correct me if wrong. I have nothing to do with these "bikes" and no desire to ever own one, but I decided to post pics of them as one of my frequent readers has been plugging the Mini Trail almost every time he(she/it) comments.
6 comments:
Cool Stuff!!!
You're right, those were crappy videos. But props to the Nokia for being able to take videos at all. I did get a brief view of the ultra-keen, self flagellation of the neato Guzzi instrumentation. Impressively, the Honda Mini Trail had that feature way back in 1969.
Angrily,
Enraged Motorist
(Who remains anonymous and can only report what he has read about the incredible Honda Mini Trail, possibly the best bike ever made.)
Dear EM,
In an effort to silence your nearly incessant blathering regarding the Honda Mini Trail, I have posted a pic of one for my many, many blog readers to see.
That thing looks like a funny moped... :-)
That is a 50, but a later year and not as good as the 1969. Enraged Motorist appreciates your attempt to provide quality Honda Mini Trail coverage.
EM,
I added another pic of what is purported to be a 1969 Honda Mini Trail 50.
Post a Comment