Saturday, August 4, 2007

A gaggle of Geese!




Tonight I rode with a group of 10 motorcycles up to Ormond Beach where the huge Harley dealership is located. The 1st Saturday of every month there is a live band there and other fun stuff. We hung around there for a while listening to the band. Whilst there I spotted 4 other Moto Guzzis!! This is nearly unheard of except at Guzzi rallies.

So due to a groundswell of support, initiated by "enraged motorist" in the Comments section, I have posted some Guzzi pics!! There was 1 Jackal, 1 Stone, 1 EV and 1 75th Anniversary edition California 1100i. Very KEEN!

Afterwards we stopped at a seafood place in Daytona Beach near the intercoastal waterway for dinner. Good food and a nice ride with some nice folks :=)

This morning I found at that taking a hydrocodone(pain pill) and a doxycycline(antibiotic) on an empty stomach is a really bad idea.....you can just call me Ralph.....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

KEEN indeed!

Kid Guzzi said...

It's keen, swell and groovy, all wrapped into one. Maybe even outta sight!

Anonymous said...

Lovin IT!!