Monday, December 22, 2008

Mmmm hmmm.....I got a gift !

I got what appears to potentially be a really keen gift in a package the other day for my birthday/Christmas! I am waiting til Christmas day, which also happens to be Jesus' and my birthday, to open it.

I am sure Christmas Eve I sha'n't be able to sleep a wink, tossing and turning in my bed, wondering what is in my tidily wrapped present. Look how swell it looks....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What's in that box? Are you sure you can wait?

Kid Guzzi said...

I have no idea what is in the box and yes, I can wait until Christmas day to open it, upon which time I shall brew a steaming hot cup of coffee laced with some sweet italian creamer and I shall take measure of the unwrapping task which faces me.

Rob J. and the Family said...

December 25th baby huh? That's really cool!

Kid Guzzi said...

Yessirree Rob! Born on a wintry 12/25 in New Jersey.