Thursday, December 3, 2009

First day walking to work

So this morning I walked to work. I left around 5:45 a.m. I think and it was dark and fairly cold at 21 degrees with a brisk west/northwest wind greeting me.

Not a bad walk though, but my face and ears did get a bit cold. I wore my Moto Guzzi winter weather jacket so that everyone can see that Moto Guzzi fellas don't fear cold weather.

It is 1.5 miles to work and I am looking forward to the jaunt back home later today.

3 comments:

CPJ said...

Wow. It is currently 73.8F here in Fla.

I see from the map that your work location is right off the end of the runway where SCPB keeps the Super Cub,so at least you have a good location. If you are lucky you will get to enjoy airplane sounds all day long.

Kid Guzzi said...

Indeed I do hear planes flying overhead all day. Quite nice!

Rob J. and the Family said...

Walking to work - good choice - walking to work at 545AM - bad choice....get some sleep man!