SWEET ride man! Love the black.M-Rey
Thank you.....thank you very much.
What .. no PRIUS!!!!
PRIUS?!! Did hell freeze over and nobody told me?
Great looking car Chris. You'll need that drive up there. Good luck.Jerry
I thought you were getting a manly Soob.
The Soobs were too pricey, so I settled on a cheaper AWD vehicle, to be known henceforth and forthwith as the 2007 Suzuki SX4 AWD FonzieWagon!
So much for the prowess of the Alpha....Well, one for summer and one for winter.Greg
Post a Comment
8 comments:
SWEET ride man! Love the black.
M-Rey
Thank you.....thank you very much.
What .. no PRIUS!!!!
PRIUS?!!
Did hell freeze over and nobody told me?
Great looking car Chris. You'll need that drive up there. Good luck.
Jerry
I thought you were getting a manly Soob.
The Soobs were too pricey, so I settled on a cheaper AWD vehicle, to be known henceforth and forthwith as the 2007 Suzuki SX4 AWD FonzieWagon!
So much for the prowess of the Alpha....
Well, one for summer and one for winter.
Greg
Post a Comment