Another neato thing I got yesterday was a brand new set of floor mats for the lil Suzuki. When I was looking to buy it I noticed in the pics on the dealer's website that there were a set of floor mats in the trunk but when I bought it they were nowhere to be found. So I mentioned this to the dealer and they ordered me a brand spankin' new set. Yahoo! Now I don't even want to put them in due to all this sloppy snow and ice and slush. I think I need some nice winter floor mats :)
Here are some pics along with a couple pics of some free used floor mats the dealer gave me to use during the winter from a "lesser" car that got traded in for a Suzuki :)
4 comments:
Knock knock ...
Whos there?
Orange
Orange WHo?
Orange you glad you got your new IPOD.
Good one Carl :)
How is the Suzuki doing in the snow? Is it worth it with the AWD, or does FWD do just as good?
Greg
Hi Greg,
The Suzook is awesome in the snow. Yes the AWD is worth it for sure!
Post a Comment