The early boat-tail is a favourite. But the newest one looks very nice.
I like the 8C Spider. I tried to find a dealership without luck. Unfortunately, Alpha Romeo must not sell new cars in the US and A.
Alfa Romeo is slated to make a late 2009 or early 2010 to the US Market. Sounds like they may be selling them at MINI dealers....
What ever happened to that other vehicle you used to drive/ride? What was it called? something like Moter Grizzly I think.
Point well taken Super Cub Pilot Bob. I need to get the "newness" of having the Alfa out of my system. I did take the Breva to work one day this week :) Need to get back on track!BTW, where are the new pics of the Super Cub?!! :)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
The early boat-tail is a favourite. But the newest one looks very nice.
I like the 8C Spider. I tried to find a dealership without luck. Unfortunately, Alpha Romeo must not sell new cars in the US and A.
Alfa Romeo is slated to make a late 2009 or early 2010 to the US Market. Sounds like they may be selling them at MINI dealers....
What ever happened to that other vehicle you used to drive/ride? What was it called? something like Moter Grizzly I think.
Point well taken Super Cub Pilot Bob. I need to get the "newness" of having the Alfa out of my system. I did take the Breva to work one day this week :) Need to get back on track!
BTW, where are the new pics of the Super Cub?!! :)
Post a Comment