Thursday, August 7, 2008

Thursday night at Dexter's

There have been a number of folks leaving Fiserv in the past couple weeks. Tonight a goodly # of Fiserv folks gathered for a farewell send-off at the local watering hole, Dexter's.

'Twas a good time and Champ Pilot Jim and Fiero Craigger and I held down the fort for a while. CPJ and Craigger were very entertaining indeed. CPJ is a real camera hound, injecting himself into everyone's photos....quite funny indeed! :0)

The drive home was a sweet one in the Alfa Spider, well at least it was until I saw a black object in my side view mirror rapidly approaching.....turns out it was Fiero Craigger attempting to humiliate me and the Alfa as he zoomed by (grrrrrr).... I decided to let him live to see another day and just continued at my own pace. It was nice and cool and comfortable on the drive home, as the wind whipped through my increasingly gray, yet supple and luscious locks.


No comments: