I installed a little piece of software on my blog yesterday so I could get an idea of where people come from that read my blog. This map below is just from the last 2 days....cool that people from all over are looking at the blog...
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
The word of Kid Guzzi is going world-wide! Soon you will be a cult. The only way anyone will get to heaven is to drive an Alfa Romeo....
Driving an Alfa there would be one heck of a ride! It sure is interesting to see people from all across the world hitting the blog. Hopefully this will foster an awareness of Moto Guzzi and Alfa Romeo :=)
Its no longer the best kept secret throughout the garages of the Midwest!...Soon the world will know the power of the word from Kid Guzzi courtesy of this blog.
SL: I downloaded an IP Blocker today and put it on my site.... It works pretty good. I'm hoping to catch the spammer and block him/her... Check it out...
4 comments:
The word of Kid Guzzi is going world-wide! Soon you will be a cult. The only way anyone will get to heaven is to drive an Alfa Romeo....
Stal
Driving an Alfa there would be one heck of a ride! It sure is interesting to see people from all across the world hitting the blog. Hopefully this will foster an awareness of Moto Guzzi and Alfa Romeo :=)
Its no longer the best kept secret throughout the garages of the Midwest!...Soon the world will know the power of the word from Kid Guzzi courtesy of this blog.
SL: I downloaded an IP Blocker today and put it on my site.... It works pretty good. I'm hoping to catch the spammer and block him/her... Check it out...
Post a Comment