Saturday, August 2, 2008

The Spider's web entraps its first victim.....

As I was cruising along the coastal highway A1A in the Spider, enjoying a sunny Florida day, I decided to pull off for a view of the mighty Atlantic.

Little did I know of the magnetic power of the Alfa Romeo Spider, as she drew the attention of a Floridian beauty......

She was so smitten with the Spider that she asked if she could go for a ride, so I took her to see a pelican and a lighthouse.





13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yummy!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, right. Did you pay her to stand there?

:)

DrG

Kid Guzzi said...

No payment required! The Alfa Romeo's power is strong, my friend!

Anonymous said...

Wow....beautiful scenery! The car and the ocean's not bad too. ;>)

Stal

Anonymous said...

Do you know of any other Alfa Spiders for sale?

Kid Guzzi said...

Here you go Super Cub Pilot Bob!

http://www.alfabb.com/bb/forums/alfa-romeo-cars-sale-wanted/

Also check Craiglist...that's where I got mine!

Anonymous said...

Remember to control the power, Chrisalphaobie One Romeobie, or the dark side will lure you away from bachelorhood!

DrG

Anonymous said...

You know you will have to share the full story on Tuesday at Dexters. Must say she is a cutie, and the young lady is not too bad either.

Anonymous said...

The Craigger says there must be more to this story...I refuse to believe it ends at the lighthouse!

Anonymous said...

Oh Yeah... Way to go..... 2 cuties in one pkg.

Anonymous said...

WOW! That's one good looking pelican..

Anonymous said...

It seems strangely coincidental that you should run into the same 'Florida Beauty' both in Florida AND Omaha. Time to come clean, Kid.

Kid Guzzi said...

Can't a fella use a little poetic license? :=)