Well, it took me almost 10 hours but the new floor pan insulation and carpet is now in the Alfa Spider and it is all put back together, except for the speakers.
Here are some pics....click the pics to enlarge
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
WOW!!! Looks like alot of work! Very Impressive Indeed!
Lil' Miss Alfa Romeo is a real show stopper Chris... and you not only have the patience of a saint but the skillfull mind and hands to accompany the patience! WONDERFUL JOB- Kiddo- I am extremely proud of you.ecg
4 comments:
WOW!!! Looks like alot of work! Very Impressive Indeed!
You've got more patience than anyone I know. Great work. GG
Thanks! Can't wait to give her a washing tomorrow and go for a drive :-)
Lil' Miss Alfa Romeo is a real show stopper Chris... and you not only have the patience of a saint but the skillfull mind and hands to accompany the patience! WONDERFUL JOB- Kiddo- I am extremely proud of you.ecg
Post a Comment