Where is the bicycle?Drg
Shoved off in the corner collecting dust...where it should be :=)
How far is it to work? Can you ride your bike there? Think of the environmental friendly guy you would be... Me, I have to go crank up the new 4 wd pickup..PeaceDrG
A little less than 18 miles. I suppose I could ride the Bianchi there but I am not willing to do so.The Alfa gets about 30mpg I think and the Breva gets over 40 mpg, so not too bad.
SL: WOW! Very "SWEET" and "Impressive" -- You need to get a pic of the bike next to the Guzzi and Alfa as well :=)
Very nice collection. I wonder if there's a guy in Italy with a Mercury Capri, a Harley, and a Schwinn in his garage? Put some air in the tires of that bicycle. If BK and I come for a visit, I'll want to ride/drive the 'trifecta'.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Where is the bicycle?
Drg
Shoved off in the corner collecting dust...where it should be :=)
How far is it to work? Can you ride your bike there? Think of the environmental friendly guy you would be... Me, I have to go crank up the new 4 wd pickup..
Peace
DrG
A little less than 18 miles. I suppose I could ride the Bianchi there but I am not willing to do so.
The Alfa gets about 30mpg I think and the Breva gets over 40 mpg, so not too bad.
SL: WOW! Very "SWEET" and "Impressive" -- You need to get a pic of the bike next to the Guzzi and Alfa as well :=)
Very nice collection. I wonder if there's a guy in Italy with a Mercury Capri, a Harley, and a Schwinn in his garage?
Put some air in the tires of that bicycle. If BK and I come for a visit, I'll want to ride/drive the 'trifecta'.
Post a Comment